Location- multiple opportunities across the US.
This role will focus on the daily design, engineering, implementation, management, sustaining and coordination of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform, specifically Symantec to include production and test front ends and infrastructure.
• Design, Implement, Manage and Sustain Symantec DLP technology set/controls with WSS and Bluecoat Proxy
• Serve as a Symantec DLP subject matter expert within the organization to span technical, operational, governance, and business considerations
• Collaborating in the rules development lifecycle including policy development, response rules, authoring, maintenance, and refinement
• Auditing/assurance duties including development, implementation, and maintenance of audit/assurance plans and the regular evaluation of policies to validate and verify present ongoing DLP coverage at all monitoring points is in place and effective.
• Metrics collection and reporting of details relevant to DLP.
• Troubleshoot issues / document root cause, resolutions.
• Act as point of escalation for DLP issues (may include being part of an on-call rotation).
• Monitoring system scans to ensure high throughput of data generation.
• Experience deploying, configuring and sustaining Symantec DLP solutions with WSS and Bluecoat Proxy in a globally distributed endpoint environment
• Hands-on administration experience working with Symantec DLP or a similar enterprise DLP product to include the capabilities of Data at Rest, Data in Motion, and Data in use
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an information security technical role
• Strong understanding of general security and networking concepts and experience applying same in corporate network environments
• Bachelors degree is preferred, or commensurate experience
• CISSP Highly Desired