Feuji is a boutique IT solutions company with operations in multiple geographies and specialization across domains. We believe in delivering solutions that will have a measurable positive impact on our clients’ business and bottom line. Cloud solutions, bid management, supply chain management, right shoring and strategic staffing are our key focus areas. Feuji headquartered in Dallas, USA with operations in Romania, Bulgaria, Costa Rica and India. Based on strategic partnership with global IT firm, we are hiring Proposal Managers in Bucharest, Romania.
- Provide bid and proposal support to business development / sales / proposal professionals and teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise to organize and run competitive requests for proposal pursuits effectively and efficiently.
- Develop high-quality customer-ready proposals.
- Maintain records and logs for monthly workloads.
- Simplify and provide consistent content for bids and proposals to increase win rates.
- Provide support to sales/delivery teams: develop customer-ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
- Lead proposal process from post-service request through submittal. A proposal manager may handle 2-6 projects at a time, depending on the size and complexity.
- Write, edit, proofread, design, and format assigned commercial and/or public-sector customer-facing deliverables, including executive summaries, win themes, capability statements, orals/demos, pre-sales presentations, SOWs, graphics, and special projects such as marketing collateral, and/or be able to delegate sections to other staff proposal writers.
- Manage proposal teams (sales executives and other roles/staff) to develop and deliver high-quality, fully compliant responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, IDIQs, Task Orders by:
- Produce final customer deliverables, whether electronic or hard copy.
- Contribute to and maintain database/knowledgebase/archive of reusable proposals, references, and other pre-approved, customer-facing content.
- Complete weekly report on deals.
- BS/BA degree.
- 6+ years of experience in proposal development, technical communications.
- Domain expertise in Professional Services Industry (Support, Consulting, Sales, Operations).
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word).
- Ability to manage effectively and prioritize multiple proposals/projects at a time.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.