Feuji is a boutique IT solutions company with operations in multiple geographies and specialization across domains. We believe in delivering solutions that will have a measurable positive impact on our clients’ business and bottom line. Cloud solutions, bid management, supply chain management, right shoring and strategic staffing are our key focus areas.
Based on strategic partnership with DXC Technology we seek to employ Business Process Management Administrators. The position’s holder will be a member of the global ABC service line team that provides support to worldwide customers. He/she is responsible to administer the tools related to the business elements of the ABC portfolio (Document and Records Management, Policies and Procedures Manual/ Service Summary Guide) in close collaboration with ABC Specialist/Account Lead, Account Business Office Executive and the teams engaged in the Customer relationship.
- Support the Document Management process and service
- Administer user access control to the internal-account-facing and external-customer-facing Document Management collaboration platforms
- Monitor and maintain generic Document Management Mailbox
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of tools and enhancements
- Provide consultative support for classification, identification and tracking of records
- Provides basic level of technical support to the team working on Customer relationship and Customer end-users. Support users for contacting IT Helpdesk
- Provides guidance and administrative support to worldwide customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- University degree (Bachelor) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Public Administration, Marketing, etc.
- 1+ year of Job-specific Experience
- Proficient English. Second foreign language would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, team player
- Excellent customer service/corporate communication
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently; developed sense of personal integrity; self-driven and motivated
- Creative in coming up with alternative solutions and imposing those as appropriate
- Good MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point); Knowledge of SharePoint and Photoshop would be considered as an advantage